Glass and Window Solutions are currently seeking to appoint a skilled Production Coordinator to join our Nelson based team of dedicated personal who pride themselves on providing an outstanding level of quality & service. This is a full-time position based in Nelson and will focus on the Production Coordination of the Aluminium Window manufacturing function of the business.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Accuracy with measurements and strong attention to detail.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Self-organisation & time management.
- A punctual and professional attitude.
- Experience in all aspects of aluminium window systems.
- A practical mind with trouble shooting & problem-solving skills.
- A high level of ability with computers, word & excel documents.
- Be a highly motivated person with the ability to work well in a team.
The successful candidate will be working directly with Project Managers to schedule work for production with a core focus on preparing work in a manner that creates efficiency within the production environment along with a high level of communication to external and internal customers. You will ideally have proven experience in all areas of aluminium window joinery and with the V6 window system.
You must hold a current NZ drivers licence and have a professional manner; along with a tidy and professional appearance.
This is a key position in the business & a competitive remuneration package will apply along with opportunities for career progression.
If this sounds like you and you wish to be part of our focused & exciting team, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.