Project Manager position
Glass and Window Solutions are currently seeking to appoint a skilled Project Manager to join our Nelson based team of dedicated personal who pride themselves on providing an outstanding level of quality & service.
This is a full-time position based in Nelson and will focus on managing projects in the Aluminium Windows function of the business.
The successful applicant will have:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Accuracy with measurements and strong attention to detail.
• The ability to interpret plans and specifications.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Self-organisation & time management.
• A punctual and professional attitude.
• Experience in commercial & residential Aluminium Window Systems.
• Experience in project & resource planning.
• Experience in estimating and quoting.
• A practical mind with trouble shooting & problem-solving skills.
• A high level of ability with computers, word & excel documents.
• Be a highly motivated person with the ability to build & lead a team.
The successful candidate will be managing multiple projects at one time working with designers, builders, customers & installers. You will be over-seeing the projects from start to completion. You will ideally have proven experience in all areas of the Aluminium Window industry, project management experience would be an advantage.
You must hold a current NZ drivers’ licence and have a professional manner, along with a tidy and professional appearance.
This is a key position in the business & a competitive remuneration package will apply along with opportunities for career progression.
If this sounds like you and you wish to be part of our focused & exciting team, then we would like to hear from you. Apply using the form below or email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.